Monday 22 August 2011

Time to get blogging!

I've not only come to the realisation ... but have decided to act upon it ... that blogs need to be updated regularly for any sort of regular readership or interest to be generated ... and as such make the blog worth updating ...
Also, given that this blog has a general focus on games & coaching, the PLAN (whether the plan matches reality is another issue) is to try to record & upload one video per day on days where I'm not working as a Casual Relief Teacher in schools. I suppose the true test of the plan will be to see how long I stick to this routine.
The plan is to create videos on some (or all) of the following topics:
* Chess
* Poker
* Other games (Settlers of Catan, Snow Bros, etc)
I suspect most of the videos will be either chess or poker related, but we'll see how things go.

Of course as I'm working tomorrow (Tuesday), the next entry ... and next video ... will be sometime later in the week ... or at least that's the plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment